3D Detection IOT RFID Gate Reader At 13.56MHz For Library
The 13.56MHz RFID library detection gate integrates 3D intelligent
technology and it can detect any directions in the 3D space of
device induction zone. It is a part of the future IOT world. The
equipment supports electronic tags in accordance with ISO/IEC 15693
and ISO 18000-3 standard from multiple vendors, both AFI and EAS
safety test model available; Its system supports up to 9 aisles at
the same passageway. Aisle identification distance is above 90cm
(The identification distance is related with tag performance, size,
site environment and so on). This product can be widely used in
library or archive entrance against theft and other fields.
- Be compatible with ISO15693 and ISO18000-3 protocols at 13.56MHz
- The aisle width could be up to 90cm and make a group of 10pcs gates
at the same entrance
- Default RF power of the security gate is 4W, the highest power for
the antenna of the gate can not be more than 6W.
- Integrated infrared sensor cutting analysis, realize the flow
- Support a variety of security models: EAS, AFI, EAS+AFI
- Perfect 3D omni-directional induction technology, non-blind are
between each two gates
- Support EMI (electro-magnetic interference) detection to find if
there is interference nearby
- Support three roads relay linkage output, one road MOS linkage
- Built-in sound and light alarm prompt function, adjustable volume
- Communication Interface: Ethernet (TCP/IP)
|Compatible Protocols||ISO 15693|
|Alarm Mode||EAS, AFI and EAS+AFI|
|Power Supply||AC 100~240V 50~60Hz|
|Max Power Consumption||30W (Rated Power 20W)|
|Housing Material||Acrylic and Metal Plate|
RFID library management, RFID archives management, etc.
Management, Self-service Library and Entertainment Industry, etc.
HF Library Security Gate.pdf