3D IOT RFID Gate Reader Antenna In ISO15693 For Library Anti Theft
The RFID library anti-theft gate is part of the future IOT world.
It is integrated 3D intelligent technology and can detect any
directions in the 3D space of device induction zone; The equipment
supports electronic tags in accordance with ISO/IEC 15693 and ISO
18000-3 standard from multiple vendors, both AFI and EAS safety
test model available; Its system supports up to 9 aisles at the
same passageway. Aisle identification distance is above 90cm (The
identification distance is related with tag performance, size, site
environment and so on). This product can be widely used in library
or archive entrance against theft and other fields.
- Single technology is required for both inventory and theft
management of the library
- Library staff are alerted immediately when un-borrowed items pass
through the theft detection gates
- Would-be thieves are deterred by the physical presence of the gates
- Number of patrons passing through the gates is captured by a
counter on the gates
- Three-dimensional orientation detecting, tags can be detected in
- Aisle width more than 90 cm(relative to tags quality and size).
- Support multiple -channel paralleling usage.
- Support EAS and AFI optional detection
- Support EAS+AFI mixed detection
- Support Tag UID detection
- Support direction discrimination and statistic the number of people
- 8 bits digital tube display, counting No. of people check-in/
check-out and device parameters can be displayed
- Support relay output control
- Upgrade-able firmware, support redevelopment and custom-made as
|Compatible Protocols||ISO 15693|
|Alarm Mode||EAS, AFI and EAS+AFI|
|Power Supply||AC 100~240V 50~60Hz|
|Max Power Consumption||30W (Rated Power 20W)|
|Housing Material||Acrylic and Metal Plate|
RFID library manageemnt, RFID archive management, etc.