13.56MHz Long Range RFID Reader RF Power 1 - 8W With One GPIO
Andea 13.56MHz Long Range Reader RD5101 high sensitivity and fast
anti-collision algorithm. With stable performance, more than 300
pieces labels can be read out per time. This series is fit for
higher reading performance.
This high frequency RFID reader features a desktop design, high
sensitivity and provides stable reading and writing performance.
The reading range could be as much as 90cm when link with suitable
antenna to read standard cards. It has been deployed in RFID
integration projects for intensive reading and long range reading.
It is compliant with ISO15693 and ISO18000- 3 protocols and
provides a series of optional communication interfaces such as
RS232/485 and Ethernet, which is convenient for hardware
integration. It also integrates various input/output ports for data
transfer. This high speed reader is used in access control and
attendance system, logistics, warehouse management, jewelry
retailing as well as drug management and anti-counterfeiting.
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Compatible Protocols: ISO15693 and ISO18000-3
- RF Power: 1-8W (adjustable)
- Antenna Interface: SMA*1(50Ω)
- Communication Interface: RS232 / RS485 and Ethernet
- Anti-collision Algorithm: Support
- Reading Speed: Up to 50pcs per second, more than 300pcs tags can be
- Reading Range: 90cm (Related with the antenna and tag)
- Working Voltage: DC12V, ≤1.5A
- Max Power Consumption: 18W
- I/O: 1 Relay /1 MOS
- Host and Scan Mode: Support (set through software)
- EMI Detection: Support
|Operating Frequency||13.56 MHz|
|Compatible Protocols||ISO 15693 and ISO 18000-3|
|Communication Interface||RS232 / RS485 and Ethernet|
|Working Voltage||DC 12V|
|Max Power Consumption||≤18W|
|GPIO||1 Relay / 1 MOS|
|Housing Material||Aluminum Alloy|
RFID jewelry management, shop settlement, personnel identification,
warehouse logistics, production automation, etc.